Disclosure: We get a commission for some links on this website. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Regions bank is offering a limited time bonus of $400 when you sign up for a new Lifegreen Checking account! This is $100 more than the standard offer. To sweeten the deal, they are also adding an extra $50 Visa Rewards card when you sign up through a friend’s referral link. Fortunately for all of you, we are friends… and I have a referral link! 🙂
To apply for the account, use this application link, and enter promo code 400MC3 when you are prompted.
This offer is only valid in the 15 states where there is a Regions Bank (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas). However, if you have family or friends with an address in one of these states, you can still get the offer. Simply use your passport, instead of your driver’s license, as your form of identification. Also, be sure to let your family/friend know that they will be getting your account package, and ask them to send it to you.
To qualify for the $400 bonus and $50 Visa Rewards card, you must meet the following terms:
- Complete the entire ReferLive process, AGREE to the Terms and Conditions, AND
- Use Promo Code 400MC3 when prompted at account opening, AND
- Keep new account open and in good standing for at least 60 days, AND
- Complete all of the following within 60 days after account opening:
- Have at least (1) one $300 or more ACH direct deposit (such as a reccurring payroll or government benefit deposit.), AND
- Complete at least 10 Visa CheckCard purchases that post to the account within 60 days of account opening, AND
- Sign up for Online Banking with Online Statements. (A Social Security or Taxpayer Identification Number is needed for enrollment. Personal account holders may visit a branch to determine if they are eligible for alternative enrollment methods if they do not have a Social Security or Taxpayer Identification Number.)
The Lifegreen Checking account carries a monthly fee of $8, but you can avoid the fee by maintaining a minimum balance of at least $1,500. Terms state that the bonus should post to the account within 120 days.
Hard or Soft Credit Pull?
Opening this account will be a SOFT credit pull, as long as you OPT OUT of overdraft protection.
This is a VERY easy way to snag $450 in cash. If you are a couple, you can get $900 by applying for two separate accounts! In my opinion, this is an absolute no-brainer. Use this application link now, before they pull the offer. Cheers!
Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.